Love your Halftime, Minimal, Neuro and Tech Drum & Bass? Well this is the perfect place to start your night!
Grab your tunes and bring your mates down to Sub Club for a mix (Open Decks) with some of Melbourne’s finest local DJ & Producer talent.
* Drum & Bass only – specifically Minimal, Halftime, Neuro & Tech (just ask us if you’re not sure).
* DJ registration at 9.45pm – 10pm, don’t be late!
* New comers get sets first then those who have played before are randomly chosen.
* Sets will be ordered by category of style.
* BYO tunes, headphones, power adapters, needles (if you’re using vinyl), etc.
As an added bonus, our favourite DJ of the night will get a 1hour, “prime-time” set at the next Stomping Grounds!
* 2x CDJ 2000’s (linked)
* 2x Technics 1200’s
* Pioneer DJM800 mixer
There will be space to set up your own laptop and sound card if needed and we can also accommodate controllers if you want to bring one down – just ask Matt before your set to make sure it’s set up as you need it.
Please make sure you are ready to go when it’s your turn and that your setting up time does not interrupt the DJ playing before or after you. We want quick change-overs with no gaps in the music.